Holiday decor that is simple， thoughtful， and inexpensive is always a big win in our house. This project checks off all of those boxesaccent pillow case baby floor， and is a meaningful activity to entertain your guests while you cook the big meal!？？unique gifts for grandpa
A few simple steps right after the jump.
1. Start with a simple roll of kraft paper.？This one is 18 inches， but you can use whatever dimensions work with your table， such as this wrapping paper.
2. Cut the paper to length， leaving 6-to-8 inches ？at the ends for overhang. Center the paper， and secure with tape if you wish to keep it secure.
3. Begin dressing up your table. I drew inspiration from the other wood accents in the room such as my wood beaded chandelier and added these natural wood candleholders and white pillar candles. I love the statement they made!？This wood and marble pedestal stand helps add height to the table decorations. This would be a perfect place to serve a pie or some other type of Thanksgiving dessert. I used different types of gourds to bring seasonal touches to the display.？
4. Add greenery. Greenery is always a must. Some of my favorites are olive branches， faux rose hips， and fresh seeded eucalyptus.？
5. Leave out pencils or pens and encourage guests to write a word or phrase that represents what they are thankful for this season.
I invited my own family to write some words， and what struck me deepest were “；family”； and “；our home”；—all from the hands of babes!
I love how this project marries the most meaningful aspects of Thanksgiving and lovely decor.？It is the perfect blank canvas for your guests to write what they are thankful for and truly elevates the look of your dining table.
Getting your own room is a synonym to becoming an emperor of your territory. You get access to its boundaries and freedom to make it look the way you want it to be. Whether you are a teenager or an adult, room decoration is a topic of serious consideration. Everything that finds a place in your room is because of some reason. Every item has its own memory or fondness associated with it: A throwback into the past, living the present and anticipation & encouragement for the future.?We, therefore, want you to decorate your room to perfection. And to achieve this perfection, we have brought forth some unique gifts for your home decor to redecorate your room.
Always an excellent bonding experience for new friends or forever bffs, watching a movie is a guaranteed go-to late night summer activity. But don’t settle for basic—here, LA-based photographer Michael Delaney gives us five tips on how make your movie night extra.
We’re as patriotic as the next guy and gal, but that doesn’t mean we’re willing to forgo good design for the sake of a color scheme. Luckily for all of us, there are some pretty incredible design inspirations out there that take palettes based on Old Glory from the realm of kitsch and into cool. Check out these decidedly unhokey spaces—courtesy of Coastal Living,?Rooms of Wonder,?Style at Home, New England Home, and Country Living—then read our easy tips for getting red, white, and blue right.